📄 Indulgenced Ejaculations (Specific)




📄 Indulgenced Ejaculations Specific to the Holy Souls in Purgatory ðŸ“„ 

My God, pour forth Thy blessings and thy mercies upon all persons and upon all souls in purgatory for whom, by reason of charity, gratitude or friendship, I am bound or desire to pray. Amen
(Indulgence of 300 days.)


 Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

(Indulgence of 300 days.)


 Merciful Lord Jesus, grant them everlasting rest.

(Indulgence of 300 days.)


The Faithful who devoutly recite the 129th Psalm or who say the Our Father, Hail Mary and the versicle Eternal rest, in supplication for the Faithful departed, may gain:

(Indulgence of 3 years.)


📄 Psalm 129

 Out of the depths I have cried to Thee, O Lord: Lord, hear my voice. Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication. If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities: Lord, who shall abide it. For with Thee there is merciful forgiveness: and because of Thy law, I have waited for Thee, O Lord. My soul hath waited on His word: my soul hath hoped in the Lord. From the morning watch even until night, let Israel hope in the Lord. For with the Lord there is mercy: and with Him plenteous redemption. And He shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

The Faithful who devoutly recite the 50th Psalm, Miserere for the souls detained in purgatory, may gain:
(Indulgence of 3 years.)


📄 Psalm 50

 Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great mercy. And according to the multitude of Thy tender mercies: blot out my iniquity. Wash me more yet from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my iniquity, and my sin is always before me. Against Thee only have I sinned, and done evil in Thy sight: that Thou mayst be justified in Thy words, and mayst overcome when Thou art judged. For behold, I was conceived in iniquities: and in sins did my mother conceive me. For behold, Thou hast loved truth: the uncertain and hidden things of Thy wisdom Thou hast made manifest unto me. Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be cleansed: Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow. Thou shalt make me hear of joy and gladness: and the bones that were humbled shall rejoice. 

Turn away Thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within my bosom. Cast me not away from Thy presence: and take not Thy holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation, and strengthen me with a perfect spirit. I will teach the unjust Thy ways: and the wicked shall be converted unto Thee. Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, Thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall extol Thy justice. Thou wilt open my lips, O Lord: and my mouth shall declare Thy praise. For if Thou hadst desired sacrifice, I would surely have given it: with burnt offerings Thou wilt not be delighted. 

The sacrifice of God is an afflicted spirit: a contrite and humble heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise. Deal favourably, O Lord, in Thy good-will with Sion; that the walls of Jerusalem may be built up. Then shalt Thou accept the sacrifice of justice, oblations, and whole burnt offerings: then shall they lay calves upon Thine altars.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

The faithful who recite prayers or perform other devout exercises in supplication for the faithful departed during the month of November, may gain:

(Indulgence of 3 years.)


 The faithful who devoutly offer prayers at any season of the year in intercession for the souls of the faithful departed, with the intention of so continuing for seven or nine successive days, my obtain:
(Indulgence of 3 years once each day.)


 My Jesus, by the sorrows Thou did suffer in Thine agony in the Garden, in Thy scourging and crowning with thorns, in the way to Calvary, in Thy crucifixion and death, have mercy on the souls in purgatory, and especially on those that are most forsaken; do Thou deliver them from the dire torments they endure; call them and admit them to Thy most sweet embrace in paradise.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Eternal Rest, etc.

(Indulgence of 500 days.)

 O Lord Jesus Christ, King of Glory, deliver the souls of all the faithful departed from the pains of hell and from the bottomless pit; deliver them out of the lion's mouth, lest hell should swallow them up , lest they fall into the outer darkness; but let Thy standard-bearer, Saint Michael, bring them back into Thy holy light, which Thou didst promise of old to Abraham to his seed. (Roman Missal) 

(Indulgence of 3 years.)

📄 (For a man deceased)

 Incline Thine ear, O Lord, unto our prayers, wherein we humbly pray Thee to show Thy mercy upon the soul of Thy servant N,. whom Thou hast commanded to pass out of this world, that Thou wouldst place him in the region of peace and light, and bid him be a partaker with Thy Saints. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

(Indulgence of 500 days.)


📄 (For a woman deceased)

 We beseech Thee, O Lord, according to Thy loving kindness, have mercy upon the soul of Thy handmaiden N., and, now that she is set free from the defilements of this mortal flesh, restore her to her heritage of everlasting salvation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen (Roman Missal)
(Indulgence of 500 days.)